|Published||October 23, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Profit and loss, annual operating and financial goals, five-year plan, presentation on
• Prepare monthly financial reports (P&L, consolidated balance sheet P&L, AR
Sufficiency analysis, customer analysis, work in progress analysis, all other schedules, etc.)
• A monthly meeting with the head of the company's group regarding the monthly financial reports.
• Granting dues related to unpaid invoices.
• Maintain bank status file and sales report on daily basis.
• Able to perform all requirements to complete the financial audit.
• Hold a monthly meeting with department heads to discuss the profitability of the job in
The presence of the General Manager.
• Perform month-end and year-end closing process.
• Establish and maintain relationship with bank authorities and auditors, as required.
Throughout the activities.
• Able to perform all related financial and administrative functions and procedures
• Submit financial reports in a timely manner.
• Assisting the General Manager to prepare quotations and helps to maximize the GP ratio.