|Published||May 1, 2022|
|Location||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Al Suroor United Group is in Need of: Title: Admin Assistant (Contracting & Trading)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, invoices, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make Itinerary arrangements for executives.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, committee, board, and other meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Must possess a pleasing personality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, 3-year related experience, a Must knowledge of MS Office including word, excel, PowerPoint, Experience of MS Project will be an added advantage, Gulf Experience is preferred
- Transferable Iqama
Interested candidates can send their CV