|January 31, 2024
|March 11, 2024
Job Responsibilities are, but not limited to, the following:
• Greet the guests once they enter the premises and explain available menu items/ boat charges.
• Answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Explain how menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
• Take orders for food or beverages with smart suggestions.
• Inform customers of daily/weekend specials, if applicable.
• Prepare side orders and drinks for guests, and serve them with food products.
• Serve food and/or beverages to guests; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables if required.
• Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Prepare checks that itemize total meal costs and sales taxes.
• Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to the kitchen for cleaning.
• Clean tables and/or boats after guests have finished dining.
• Refill condiments in the condiment station and take away counter.
• Answer telephone calls and take delivery orders with suggestive selling.
• Prepare tables for meals, including setting up linens, silverware, and glassware.
• Follow the directions of the shift in charge in order to maintain a high-class service atmosphere.
• Ensure cleanliness in front of the house.
• Minimum one year experience being a cashier/ waiter.
• Knows how to speak and understand English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is a plus.
• Can work outdoors.
• Knows how to swim.
Please send your CV