|Published||November 8, 2023|
|Expires||December 10, 2023|
|Location||Al Seef, Bahrain|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Looking for database administrator (DBA) who will be an information technician responsible for directing and performing all activities related to maintaining a successful database environment. A DBA makes sure an organization's databases and related applications operate functionally and efficiently.
A database administrator (DBA) manages and maintains software databases, such as client records, statistical surveys, census information, user accounts and library catalogs. They provide secure access to databases and manage backup solutions to prevent data loss in the event of a system failure. They may also help develop the stages of a database system.
• Help design, implement, and maintain databases.
• Complete SQL and other shell scripting
• Identify and troubleshoot performance issues.
• Monitor major data movement processes.
• Ensure information security.
• Back up information for data recovery
• Train non-technical employees on how to access the database.
• Provide database support to employees as needed.
• Managing sales data for the sales team
• Reporting sales and campaign results to their managers and other departments as needed.
• Organizing and maintaining sales collateral for access by the sales team
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A bachelor's degree in computer science strongly preferred.
• Fluency in SQL
• Proficient in Oracle database architecture
• Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows operating systems
• Certification in Oracle database administration a plus
• Analytical skills
• Technical communication skills
• Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
• Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
• Knowledge of programming languages and API.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
Interested applicant may send their CV