|Published||November 8, 2022|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Nair Systems is currently looking for IT Cards Analyst/ Programmer for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
The Analyst Programmer will have relevant experience above 5 years and work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, liaising with vendor’s technical teams as applicable, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
Degree in Information Technology domain
Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of Product Features: IST/Switch, EMV Chip Card, Oracle Database, TSYS Online
o Customer Needs Analysis
o Attention to Detail
o Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
o Proficient in EMV and Personalization, ATM, POS, ISO8583, HSM, DES, RSA, DUPKT.
o System Testing
o Technical Troubleshooting
o Problem Solving
o Microsoft Visio, diagrams.net
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Design, code and maintain the systems based on established standards.
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Document all requirements functionally and technically