|Published||November 16, 2022|
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking a highly motivated Help IT Support Specialist with excellent communication skills to become a member of our IT Services team based in Tabuk, KSA. This position will require you to be in office to serve as the liaison between the region and Corporate IT.
The ideal candidate will have an Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study and/or multiple industry standard certifications such as A+, Net+, MCTS/MCSE, as well as 1-2 years’ hands on experience in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Key Results / Accountabilities expected from role
• Accountable for the successful resolution of Service Requests and incidents
• A self-starter and being able to identify opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
• Maintains knowledge and understanding of technology trends and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency
• Collaborate with all internal BU’s and external 3rd party service providers, to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service changes
• Manage all IT assets and inventories including mobile cell equipment for successful new-employee on-boarding including creation, assignment, tracking, and exiting procedures for collection
• Drive continuous technical improvement to the service offering
• Manage hardware, network and other modem issues
• Must be willing to travel throughout Florida offices and remote project site locations as required