|Published||July 17, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for an astute procurement officer to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The procurement officer's responsibilities include supervising staff, maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
To be successful as a procurement officer you should have an analytical mind and keep up with product and service trends. Ultimately, a top procurement officer should be able to negotiate well and ensure that all purchases comply with company standards.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies；
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures；
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased；
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records；
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- 3+ years of experience in logistics fields;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills;
- Supervisory and management experience;
Interested candidates can send their CVs