|February 27, 2024
|March 31, 2024
• High school diploma or a General Educational Development tests. Complete relevant approved Security Industry Authority and Safety training
• 2 – 5 years of experience as a Security staff
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• To safeguard and protect company properties, maintain safe and secure environment for employees and customers by patrolling and monitoring premises trough surveillance devices.
• Conduct regular patrols and inspections of buildings and facilities to ensure safety of properties and facilities.
• Identify and report damage and potential security risks in buildings and facilities.
• Attend all responses to alarms, medical emergencies, fires and other similar matters, evacuating premises and contacting appropriate emergency services if required.
• To maintain company vehicle movement register and record mileage at the time, staff movement register, visitors register, subcontractors register and key register and keep records on movements.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft
Send your resume