|Published||May 15, 2022|
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Senior Accountant - with at least 10 years of exp. of Gulf country (KSA preferably) - must Fluent in Arabic
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise Accounts & Finance department team in Head office and at the sties as well, for completing the assigned task within deadlines.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective solutions.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Have a complete check on all the transactions in the system by the sub ordinations.
- Responsible for uploading payroll in the bank’s online portal
- Review journal entries and post it in ERP system.
Interested candidates can send their CV