|Published||October 25, 2022|
|Location||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Reports to the Construction Director, and his functions include:
• Identifying the execution requirements and constraints.
• Taking part in the project planning and scheduling.
• Preparing the execution plan, defining the construction procedures, the logistics, the scheduling of activities, the tools and the modalities for the control of the activities.
• Taking part in the project review meetings, to make sure that the construction requirements have been duly complied with.
• Ensuring the performance of work in accordance with the approved HSE plan and project safety requirements.
• Provision of the required Safety Equipment to his employees and ensuring the proper use of them.
• Ensuring the issue of the HSE Manual for construction.
• Ensuring the preparation and verification of the Purchase Requisitions and of the Technical Evaluations falling within his sphere of responsibility.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards and best practices.