|Published||October 23, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for candidates who have 5 years of experience in the same field. Kindly note that the candidates should be from the Kingdom of Bahrain only.
• Manage a group of accounts (New and existing), executing projects and serving as the link between clients and internal team.
• Manage business relationships professionally ensuring clients’ satisfaction.
• Commit to increasing the agency’s revenues by targeting new local and international clients and seeking opportunities with existing clients.
• Build proposals, follow-up and negotiation.
• Acting as a liaison between creatives and the client by creating and maintaining clear lines of communication between client and team.
• Contributing to new business initiatives and pitches.
• Build and execute social media strategies for our clients through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
• Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize client’s social media pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create yearly and monthly editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Plans and executes all social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop English copywriting for social media channels.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network