|Published||December 5, 2022|
|Location||Jubail, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are Construction Company looking for storekeeper responsible for the maintenance of a department’s/organization’s storeroom, performing activities such as stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
The primary tasks, duties, and responsibilities that commonly make up the storekeeper job description are listed below:
• Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
• Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
• Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
• Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
• Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
• Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
• Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
• Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
• Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing card to perform low-value procurement activities
• Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Qualification Diploma/Bachelor of Supply chain/Business Administration .
• English expert R/W
• Familiar with warehouse and inventory system.
• Iqama renewable