|January 15, 2024
|February 29, 2024
• To be engaged in the issue, receipt, relocation, preservation of materials and equipment both stock and non-stock.
• To be responsible for and maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment, keeping shelving/racking gangways clear of general debris
• To work safe and follow applicable safety regulations.
Key Result Areas
• Checks delivery notes/tally sheets/airway bill and bill of lading and signs the Tally sheets/Delivery notes for receipts
• Visually checks stocks/non-stocks materials to ensure that the quality/ quantity specification of the material received is correct
• Receives quality gas mixtures, checks/follows up for quality certificates liaising with controllers/ buyers and users
• Retrieves from the EAM (ORACLE) System stock issue request pick-tickets. obtains materials from shelves and issues across counter or arranges for deliveries as requested.
• Cancels/ transfers/ merges stock items on instruction from the controllers and updates EMPAC stock records.
• Receives outside bidders to inspect disposed materials and follows up with the successful bidder, to clear the materials outside the Refinery.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
- Organizational skills to manage stock and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Basic arithmetic skills for inventory and order management.
- Good physical condition to handle heavy lifting and operate warehouse equipment.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy in order fulfillment.
- Time management skills to efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Problem-solving skills to handle any discrepancies or issues that arise.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse or distribution center (Min 2 Years)
- Experience with inventory or stock management systems.
- Forklift operation experience may be required or beneficial.
- Experience in using barcode scanning technology.