|January 26, 2024
|February 26, 2024
|Exit 14, Al-Rayan Area, Eastern Ring Road, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Under general direction of the CFO, the Treasury Manager to manage various banking functions such as managing daily cash flows; timely availments and repayments of loans, arranging new and renewal of banking facilities, optimizing borrowing costs, hedging of Interest rates and foreign currency, efficient utilization of Working Capital, monitoring various Financial Ratios and Banks facilities covenants, managing banking relationship, ensuring timely payments to vendors & employees, monitoring bank reconciliation, supervise payroll processing; keeping track of banking transactions, supervise Treasury staff:
• Assess, monitor and manage all aspects of daily cash flows.
• Forecast daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cash requirements and execute financing decisions accordingly.
• Maintaining liquidity and ensure all funding requirements are met on timely basis.
• Assessment of short term funds requirements & arranging Murabaha, Tayseer, Tawaruq financing accordingly.
• Assessing and arranging Long / Medium Term Loans requirements at competitive rates and best terms to fund projects and purchase of fixed assets.
• Efficient utilisation of Working Capital to minimize the borrowing cost.
• Monitoring bank charges and optimizing financing costs.
• Negotiating with National and International banks for availing new banking facilities, annual review of existing facilities, restructuring existing facilities and negotiating pricing.
• CA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
• Will need to demonstrate that they can apply theoretical knowledge on relevant aspects of Treasury functions in treasury products into practice.
• Exposure in dealing with national and international banks in arranging bank facilities at competitive rates and best terms.
• Experience in ERP- Oracle cash management module to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
• Advanced IT skills (especially in Excel and Power Point).
• Minimum 10 year’s managerial experience in handling treasury functions of large Manufacturing, Retail, Real Estate group of companies.
• Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analysis.
• Well experienced in interest rate swap (IRS) and currency hedging operations.
• Knowledge of borrowing, investment, banking and financial instruments.
• Knowledge of ERP system (Oracle) and treasury software.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested, please share your resume with the job title as a subject.