Atif Wahab Osmani MohammadExperienced Procurement Officer
I am seeking a position as a procurement coordinator and saw that you have an opening at your company. For your convenience, I have attached my resume and credentials which highlight my experience and skills more fully.
I have a Master’s degree in business and have worked in the industry for more than Five years as a Procurement coordinator. My skills include the ability to perform all tasks that are related to the purchasing department including processing purchase requisitions, assisting with all inventory replenishment, reconciling invoices and dealing with any resolutions between vendors and customers. I am also able to provide status updates for any requests and can analyze the material needs of the company.
My computer skills are top of the line and this enables me to work with any of the latest procurement software packages. This also allows me to come up with new ways to track inventory and to aid departments and clients in getting the products that they need in a timely manner and under budget. I have great written and verbal communication skills and use these when dealing with vendors or clients.
I am detail oriented and always double check orders for accuracy before ever contacting the vendor to ensure proper shipments. It is also possible for me to prioritize my daily workload to ensure that the most pressing issues are dealt with quickly while still maintaining the quality that is expected from this department.
Please feel free to contact me at any time by calling 966 58 3981411.
Mohammad Atif Wahab Osmani
|Last Resume Update||March 18, 2023|
|Address||Jeddah, Saudi Arabia|
1. Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files and records, price lists, the status of requisitions,
contracts and orders, locate suppliers, approve bills for payment, monitor subcontractor
performance, calculate the cost of orders, ensure invoices are charged to the appropriate accounts,
and monitor inventory transfer forms for bookkeeping records.
2. Prepare procurement execution plans and oversee the full array of materials management and
procurement functions of purchasing, expediting, shipping, receipt and inspections, and logistics.
3. Develop plans for the effective organization and temporary storage of project materials and
general inventories at various company and/or independent warehouse locations.
4. Optimize the material and supplier portfolio – that is what materials should be bought in bulk and
consumed as needed from inventory by projects, and which materials are best to acquire as needed
for specific projects.
5. Support, and in some cases lead, cost reduction efforts.
6. Monitor and support returns, damage replacements, and warranty claims.
7. Prepare and review all of comparison for purchasing orders.
8. Coordinate with the warehouse minimum stock and maximum stock
9. Negotiation with the suppliers to reach for the best prices
10. Prepare the vendor list and update and approved it with Procurement Manager and construction
1. Coordination of Procurement related queries, documentation, registers and filing system.
2. Complete iProcurement requisitions in line with Procurement spend guidelines and the purchase
order is written to match the supplier invoice submissions (quantity/unit price).
3. Work within the Procurement team communicating with Sourcing buyers as needed for new quote
or new supplier needs.
4. Partner with Environment Design, Store Development, Real Estate, Store Operations, IT and other
cross-functional teams to gather new/recent project status, keep the project tracking tools updated
and publish for internal/external partners and stakeholders to follow.
5. Process documentation for project commitments.
6. Work with Central Planning, Finance and external partners to track accurate project spends.
7. Schedule meetings with internal and external customers and publish meeting recaps accordingly.
8. Assist Maintenance team with larger scale maintenance projects.
9. Additional administrative and coordination duties.
Master in Business Administration