Manoj KumarSenior Accountant with 20 years of experiance
As an experienced Senior for Accountant with strong background in accounting, procurement, finance, inventory and software skills, I am confident that my exceptional qualifications match your organizations current requirements. My expertise lies in my ability to effectively interact with clients, vendors and banks, identify and resolve complex accounting issues and develop innovative solutions for achieving a wide range of business development strategies and financial management objectives. I am interested in expanding my professional horizons by seeking new challenges in the area of Finance and Accounting.
|Last Resume Update||April 11, 2023|
Asst. Chief Accountnat
Authorized Dealer of Philips, Whirlpool, TCL, Enhel, Hitachi, Eastern foods
• Assist Accounts Manager in establishing policies and procedures for the financial & accounting function
• Checking of all receivable vouchers, credit notes
• Checking the reconciliation of key accounts on monthly basis
• Checking Applications for telex transfers, demand drafts and currency purchases
• Preparing LC documents for HSBC,NBB, BBK & AUB
• Preparation of monthly depreciation schedule and maintaining fixed asset register
• Checking all payment vouchers and payable debit and credit vouchers
• Passing of necessary journal voucher and filing of documents
• Preparing of Audit requirements such as Debtor & Creditor ageing and calculation of bad debts provision, indemnity and leave salary provision, accrued expenses ledger etc…
• Reconciliation statement, fixed asset register, payable reconciliation, subsequent payment & receipt list etc…and ensuring timely completion of annual auditing.
• Responsible to guide & supervise a group of 4 accounts assistants
• Co-ordinate and arrange the annual auditing of books
• Assist the Finance manager in preparing the MIS reports and interim financial statement
• prepare and implement various accounting practices to smoothen the accounting among subordinates
• Stock Audit and variance reconciliation
• Checking daily cash & credit sale report.
• Co-ordinate, arrange and rencolie Warehouse sale
Company profile: Authorized Dealer of Schneider, L&T,FG Wilson, Teksan etc…
• Preparing sales invoices for Trading, Annual Maintenance and Projects as the terms and conditions
• Preparing Import and Export LC documents of AUB, HSBC & BNPP
• Preparing performance bond and Bank guarantee documents
• Verifying and passing cost of sales provision entries.
• Preparing TT application applications.
• Preparing and passing receipt voucher entries.
• Assisting accounts manager in submitting the VAT return.
• Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
• Receivables aging report preparation and support in making collection from customers.
• Supplier invoice checking and posting
• Assist Accounts manager in finalizing the books and records for auditing.
• Support in month end and year end closing process.
• Preparing project wise report of outstanding.
• Stock taking and variance updating
Company profile: The group was engaged with real-estate development, Kenny Rogers Roasters restaurant franchisee, Wenice Kids Fashion Franchisee, Aqar Real-estate Magazine, ‘Clear’ water factory.
• Lead the day to day operations with regard to management accounting, financial accounting and treasury functions of the company and to establish the related controls & procedures.
• Analyse budget variances and provide commentary after seeking justification from the division heads.
• Ensure proper documentation for Letter of credit and Tely Transfer payments
• Preparation of monthly / quarterly and Annual Financial reports to the Board/Top Management.
• Assist CFO in developing financial policies & procedures preparing budgets for all divisions and departments of the Group.
• Supervision and control of the Payroll in all respects including providing for staff benefits.
• Procurement operations, leave salary, indemnity calculation for the group
• Ensure that proper financial planning is carried out to cover the projected financial needs of all divisions and departments. Preparing fund flow and cash flow statements
• Ensure that accurate and timely financial accounting records are maintained
• Recommend for the appointment of external Auditor, liaise with them to prepare and finalise audited financial statement accurately and on time
• Liaise with external entities like bankers, Legal advisors, debtors and creditors etc
• Assist Finance Manager in establishing policies and procedures for the financial accounting function
• Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts, chart of accounts, ledgers and subsidiary ledgers. Coordinating for preparing of feasibility study report.
• Approve cash, journal vouchers on the basis of supporting documents
• Approve various reconciliations, including bank account reconciliations on a regular basis to ensure integrity of financial procedures.
• Manage accounts payable, fixed assets, cash and receivables for all divisions.
Master of Commerce
Finance, Accounting and income Tax