Timothy NjokaVersatile Professional with Business Management and IT Support Background
- Results-driven and tech-savvy professional with a passion for technology and a proven track record in data entry and management, Medical records entry and Management, IT support, and Quality assurance.
- Experienced in resolving technical issues, ensuring website functionality, and optimizing database management. Proficient in data entry, Google Sheets, and Excel, with a strong focus on maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
- Skilled in user support, system updates, and network infrastructure implementation, resulting in improved operational efficiency and enhanced user experience.
- Excellent communication and client support abilities, coupled with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Committed to staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- A resourceful and adaptable team player with a strong work ethic, seeking to leverage skills and expertise to drive success in a challenging research and evaluation environment.
|Last Resume Update||July 11, 2023|
Remote IT Support Quality Assurance
● Update the W.R.A.C website with the names and pictures of new hires as per their
● Data entry of the new hires' information to the different workflows as per their department.
● Ensure Alignment of the texts, pictures, and media on the W.R.A.C website and the W.R.A.C
● Solving technology-related issues that are posted as tickets on the freed camp by ensuring
100% attendance of posted tickets.
● Maintain the W.R.A.C website by ensuring all the links are functioning as they should.
● Updated the Zoho forms with the new hires for automation of weekly organizational emails.
● Got assignments from the Departmental manager on the Freed camp.
● Removed employees from the Zoho automation once they leave the organization.
● Managed W.R.A.C web development
● Managed Workflow
● Form and Database maintenance.
● Offered user support to 20+ computer users in the Hospital.
● Successfully updated all hospital computers to the latest software versions and ensured that
all security patches were applied within the required timeline.
● Reduced system downtime by 50% by proactively identifying and resolving technical issues
before they could escalate into major problems.
● Ensured security measures were adhered to, resulting in zero data breaches or unauthorized
access incidents to the server room and any other IT infrastructure.
● Successfully implemented the setting up of a new network infrastructure for both phones and
computers this resulted in zero downtime due to connection problems and led to the
successful implementation of the electronic medical records (EMR) which in turn cut the
patient's wait time by 60%.
● Successfully upgraded hospital computer hardware and software systems, resulting in a 30%
improvement in system performance and increased efficiency for hospital staff.
● Provide effective training and support to hospital staff on the use of computer systems and
software. Received positive feedback from 95% of hospital staff on the quality and
effectiveness of the training and support provided.
● Successfully tested and implemented a comprehensive disaster recovery plan, resulting in
minimal downtime and no data loss during a system failure occasioned by power failure.
● Offered solutions for users by creating applications that helped in sorting out different
reporting and analysis needs such as creating interactive databases and Ms. Excel sheets.
Medical Records Assistant
● Accurate data entry of out-patient records as per the date of the visit and patient diagnosis, ensuring 90% accuracy of patient data entered daily, and minimal missing patient data.
● Compiled the weekly disease surveillance report using the reporting tools provided by the Ministry of Health and sent out the reports to the district for monitoring.
● Compiled reports on the monthly out-patients' workload using the reporting tools provided by the Ministry of Health.
● Create new files for first-time visiting patients by ensuring all the required forms are in the file.
● Answered calls and emails relating to files and resolved any challenges with regard to the retrieval of files.
● Secretary of the interdepartmental committee which tried to address the challenges faced by each department using the fishbone diagram.
● Drafted a weekly report of the interdepartmental meetings and made a follow-up with the program manager to deliver the best services to the patients.
● Answer calls in regards to revisiting patients whose files may not be on the filling cabinet and manually tracing the file.
Volunteer Data Entry Clerk
● Prepared the medical forms for scanning by removing the unscanned forms.
● Filed medical forms according to the organization's standard operating procedure.
● Ensure 100% accuracy during the filling back of the scanned medical forms to avoid mix-ups of patient information.
● Ensure zero forms are filled back without being verified and signed.
● Verified that medical forms have been filled properly.
● Retrieved medical files upon request.
● Communicating with the different medical departments and formulating ways to ensure that forms that have been scanned and found to have errors are corrected promptly.
ALX Virtual Assistant Program
The certification is designed to develop and practice professional skills that are most needed to be a successful Virtual Assistant-- specifically:
A growth mindset and willingness to figure out how to get the job done.
Outstanding, proactive communication with a remote client/manager.
Time management, task organization and prioritization.
Managing a client’s email inbox.
Managing a client’s calendar and scheduling.
Internet research and synthesis.
Creating slides & presentations.
Researching and booking travel.
Data entry and expense tracking.
Use of common web and software applications including the Google Workspace suite and video conferencing tools.
Written & spoken communication that is clear, professional, succinct, and effective.
Handling sensitive data and maintaining confidentiality.
Google IT Support
Technical Support Fundamentals, The Bits, and Bytes of Computer Networking, Operating Systems and You: Becoming a Power User, System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services, IT Security: Defense against the digital dark arts
Diploma In Business Management
Economics for Business, Financial Accounting, Human Resource Management, Marketing Policy, Planning, and Communication, Organisational Behavior, Principles Of Business Law, Quantitative Methods for Business Management, The Business Environment
Kenya Certificate Of Secondary Education
O Level / High School Diploma