SHADAB SAYYEDPayroll Accountant
SHADAB SAYEED SAYYED
: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
: Sultanate of Oman
Achievement-driven professional, seeking middle level assignments in Finance & Accounts / Payroll
Accountant, Accounts Payables & Receivables with a growth-oriented organization of repute
Result-oriented professional with over 14 years of experience in:
~ Finance & Accounts
~ Payroll Accountant ~ Accounts Payables
~ MIS Reporting & Documentation ~ Vendor Management ~ Cashier (Part Time)
• Significant exposure in handling a wide spectrum of Payroll Accountant/ Finance & Accounts activities
encompassing finalization of accounts, cash flow management, taxation and auditing.
• Hands-on experience in supervising the preparation & maintenance of statutory books of accounts and
administering the finalization of year-end financial statements
• Proficient in developing & streamlining working procedures and formulating cost-effective solutions for enhancing
operations of the company
• Expertise in analyzing existing systems & procedures.
• An effective communicator with honed interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
Oman Shapoorji Company LLC, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman,
as Accountant since Feb-2008
Key Result Areas Accounts Payable & Payroll Accountant:
Payroll & Settlement of workers in HRMS System:
Process Payroll Over 6-7K workers:
• Maintaining fortnightly & monthly labor wages reports for Finance Department.
• Assessing muster roll and preparing labor wages.
• Updating new joinee worker data and entering details of the worker who are returning from their leave.
• Updating details of worker, if there is any promotion & demotion.
• Updating new bank account's details as and when required.
• Updating additions, deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers given by admin department.
• Following up for timesheet from respective sites for payroll in fortnightly basis.
• Consolidating the muster file & uploading the same into the system.
• Making error free consolidate data into the system and preparing for monthly payroll.
• Checking, verifying & reconciling the data for the final payroll.
• Preparing the bank advice to transfer the wages.
• Generating and sending the pay slips to the individual site admin.
• Resolving queries if there is any grievance from the individuals regarding their deduction
• Receiving leave and resignation application for the workers from the admin dept. to settle their dues.
• Collecting timesheet from sites and uploading & generating the same for the settlements.
• Preparing labours leave or final settlements.
• Transferring the settlement through the bank into their respective accounts.
• Attending and resolving settlement related queries.
Accounts Payable:(Accounting Software Xpedeon ERP (Algorithms) & SAP (currently using)
• Working on Accounting Software Like Oracle, ERP System Xpedeon and currently SAP for operations & reporting.
• Involved in supplier's payment processing, invoices coding & booking.
• Supplier’s invoice checking with delivery order and GRN.
• Suppliers’ GRN entry in site store stock.
• GRN issue notes entries
• Managing supplier's reconciliation & other works.
• Booking any credit or debit notes if correction/difference in invoice.
• Processing their payment as per payment terms & printing cheques.
• Visiting sites for assets reconciliation.
• Executing relevant general ledger account analyses and supporting the monthly financial reporting process.
• Enforcing proper internal controls with the accounts payable process; taking steps to ensure no risk impacting the
• Furnishing timely and accurate financial information and analysis critical to strategic decision-making.
• Handling companies Utilities bills record for booking and payment on monthly basis.
• Entering monthly provision entries.
• Passing Sundry Contra & Journal Voucher Booking Etc.
• Passing bank transfer and related entries.
• Preparing & maintaining cash book & bank book.
• Sub-Contractor invoice booking.
Part Time Cashiers Work:
• Handling petty cash and tally on daily basis.
• Booking daily cash payment related work.
• Transferring cash through bank accounts to respective sites admin for site expense.
• Passing & Journal Voucher booking against petty cash transfers.
• Making receipts against cash received.
• Other Cash related works.
Jan’07 – Dec’07 SV Parekh & Co., Mumbai as Accounts Assistant cum Computer Operator
Jun’05 – Nov’06 Rawassa Construction (Engineering & Contracting), Mumbai as Accounts Assistant
2006 B.Com. From Maharashtra College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai,
Mumbai University, Maharashtra, India.
• SAPAccounting at present
• Payroll HRMS Software
• Accounting Package like Tally (5.4 / 6.3), Oracle and Xpedeon Enterprises (ERP)
• Well versed with MS Office (Word & Excel),
• dbase III plus, FoxPro 2.5,
Date of Birth: 23rd March, 1986
Permanent Address: Amir Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 22/A, Nauroji Hill Road, Noorbaug, Dongri, Mumbai – 4000009
Languages Known : English, Urdu, Hindi, Marathi and Arabic
Religion : Islam
Married Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
GCC Driving License No.: 76548114 (Private Light)
Date of Issue : 31/05/2021
Passport No. : P7135443
Date of Issue : 30/01/2017
Date of Expiry : 29/01/2027
Place of Issue : Muscat (Sultanate of Oman)
Favorite : Keep Patience, It always pays.
*The above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge *
(SHADAB SAYEED SAYYED)
|Last Resume Update||August 28, 2023|
Payroll processing and Accounts payable