Adonis BacalaDynamic Administrator / Admin Assistant / Executive Secretary
- Executive Secretary to the Vice Chairman of El Seif Operation and Maintenance.
- Personnel Officer for Labor Employees in El Seif Engineering Contracting Company.
- Knowledgeable in using Oracle Fusion HCM Database in data management of employees.
- Well-informed of HR Personnel Access Database and BuildSmart Database programs.
- Private English / Academic Tutor to high-profile students such as a son of a member of the Saudi Royal Family, son of a Sheikh, & children of Employees from ARAMCO.
- Resource Speaker and Discussant in varied Division training and seminars.
- Outstanding and proficient English language educator.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in curriculum planning and preparation of teaching and testing materials.
- Excellent ability to easily grasp new concepts and quickly benefit from various training.
- Computer literate.
|Last Resume Update||October 5, 2023|
|Address||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Executive Secretary to the Vice Chairman
a. Main Tasks
Attends to all necessities of the Executives (Vice Chairman & CEO) in performing their management responsibilities to the group of companies.
Manages meeting schedules, business trips, travel itineraries and the like of the Vice Chairman.
a. Personnel Officer’s Main Tasks
Monitored salary, entitlements, and other benefits of employees.
Prepared and examined important documents for salary increments.
Adjusted salaries of employees based on management evaluation and approval.
Organized mobilization and demobilization of employees in coordination with project site administrators, project managers, and project directors.
Updated release dates of employees to be demobilized and mobilized from one project to another.
b. Processing of New Employees
Scrutinized the details, requisition numbers, and other pertinent information from received documents in order to prepare the new employee processing form.
Prepared the new employee processing form.
Managed Personnel Database.
Finalized information from the database.
Forwarded the forms to Administration Manager for signature.
Submitted original and photocopied new employee forms and contract copies to Accounts Department.
c. Government Organization Security Insurance (GOSI) Related Tasks
Computed the GOSI salaries of new employees.
Entered GOSI salaries and GOSI numbers in the Database.
Prepared and examined GOSI Financial Report before submitting to Accounts Department.
d. Other Administrative Tasks
Monitored personnel database on regular basis.
Master of Arts in Teaching major in English
Graduated with Distinction under Galang-Fajardo Scholarship